2010年1月16日星期六

y suddendly i become so busy

After i graturate until now, dun noe y i become busy and more busy by day to day!
I am just a normal humon, that just gradurate, and go so many thing that i dun noe! But who can tell me y i suddendly become so busy, and feel i need to learn so many thing in a short period!
I am just a normal girl, an weak girl that who can't to handle so many thing and also 压力!
Did you all noe (those who give me so many thing to do and also 压力 dy ppl) sometimes i fell can't breath, fell i will be die at that moment! sometimes i fell i wan to cry because 压力, but i noe i cant! because i cant beat by 压力, i must become more strong whne i face 压力! I cannot let the ppl who care bout me 失望!
i must let them noe i can do it more better then they wan!

Only him noe me! when i were sad he let me scold, when i fell cry he just let me to cry! Only infront of him i jus can become to myself, the true of me! That y i love him so much, is because he noe me so much!

没有评论: