2010年1月19日星期二

First time

Today is my first time take bus by nyself in order to go to SG!
About 6am arready wake up and start to prepare all! About 6.45am, my dear come to fetch me to GP to take bus to go SG!
About 7.30am, the bus start, and about 20min the bus arrived M'sia custorm, all the ppl in the bus was run very fast in order to pass, and i take note if n0o fast then when you want to take a bus you need to satnd until fetch SG custorm!Same as when we fetch SG custorm all the ppl are also run in order to pass it, i also got rush them! This is my first time take bus to SG by myself, otherwise, if i want go SG all are go by Car! This is my exprience for that! It look like how during i study at KL that when i need to come back hometown, need to take bus,but it also quite difference! Cos when back form KL need to spend more then 3hrs, but for SG just need 1hrs only!

Thank my dear to fetch me to GP for so early, and need to fetch me back home again!
And also need to thank to my gogo, that give me instruction in order how to take bus to SG and also back home!

没有评论: