2009年9月9日星期三

Boring :(

cumback from KL already about 4 month!
quite miss to all my friend who r there! But Nothing i can do!

****************************************************************

Start to work at INMOST already about 4Month, but for me the job like no so suitable to me! Dun noe y, in the begining tat i start to work is quite OK dy, but until now always fell boring with my job! Too many thing need me to do! So many thing need me to handle in one time!
Somemore, that my Prince who wanna go to KL for work already! so "hate to part" with him! However he will back here by every week!

*************************************************************************

For My Prince:

I am very sorry because this few day because our factory got sumthing need urgent, so watever i already back from work, but still need to work at home and become no time to accompany with you!
Sorry My dear!

**************************************************************************

Actually i got so many thing wanna to say and write but dun noe hoe to write, because it ready too many so i choose to keep it all in my heart, and not to let anyone noe about it

by cynthia

2 条评论:

Fancyland 说...

Find ur interest!

快樂小寶 说...

hey hey~~
come KL la~~
We also miss u^^